Join Our Team
Join our team, be a leader in the 4th Industrial Revolution! We specialize in Collaborative & Industrial Robotics, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, Advanced Manufacturing / Automation / Integration, and more. We are looking for motivated and detail-oriented individuals who will own projects from initial customer contact through final integration.
York Exponential is a robotics solution partner, focused on humans and robots working together, but also helping clients to implement the “best fit” even if that means industrial robots and/or other automation. Our clients have a need to improve their operations through the reduction of the “dull, dangerous, and dirty” tasks, while prioritizing human work for the things that only humans can do!
Are you looking for a challenge? Have a greater creative impact that means more than just completing a work order? If so, York Exponential is for you! Not only do we encourage our team members to go through different kinds of training and furthering education, but we even have a sister organization which is a private post-secondary education named The Fortress Academy which teaches robot technicians among other technical subjects.
Our team prides itself on tackling difficult challenges with effective and eloquent solutions while implementing and creating cutting-edge technologies. Led by seasoned entrepreneurs, visionaries, and manufacturing leaders each team member is an owner of the company and expected to perform the tasks in their role with extreme ownership.
Current Career Opportunities:
Responsibilities and Duties
- Robotic System Design, Testing and Deployment
- End of Arm Tooling Development
- Project Management and process documentation
- Program of robots and PLC controllers
- Strong technical skills with a good problem solving ability
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated and attitude of excellence through completion
- Self-starter and good work ethic / process
Minimum 3 years (5 years preferred) industrial experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Mechatronics or equivalent experience
- Robotic Systems
- Robot Programming (Universal Robots and/or Yaskawa)
- PLC Controls
- Industrial Safety
- Industrial/Manufacturing/Shop Floor Experience
- End Effector Design
- Safety-Related Part of Control Systems (SRP/CS)
- ROS/ROS2 – Robotics Operating System
- C++ and/or Python Programming Experience, Linux Environment
- Familiarity with Low Level Communication Protocols (Modbus, CANBUS, SPI, RS485)
- Gearbox Designs and Systems
- 3 Phase DC Motors and Control Systems
Negotiable, based on experience.
- Health Insurance
- Vision / Dental Insurance
- Accrued Paid Time Off
- Vestment Schedule